Vegan Crushed Walnut Goji Berry Chocolate Candy Bars 🍫
These were WAY too good not to share 🙂 If you haven’t already, follow me on Instagram (@realbillthevegan), please do! I’d love to engage with you there!
🍫1/2 Cup Raw Unsalted Walnuts
🍫1/2 Heaping Cup Pitted Dates
- Combine these two ingredients in a food processor.
- Process completely, until a dough is formed. Remember, patience is the most important ingredient when using a food processor. It takes a bit of time!
- Press the dough out onto a plate into a rectangular slab (suitable for cutting into five equal small candy bars).
- Cut the dough slab into five equal small candy bars and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Ingredients (Chocolate Coating and Toppings):
🍫1/4 Heaping Cup of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (melted)
🍫4-5 Raw Unsalted Walnuts, Crushed with a Spoon
🍫Handful of Goji Berries
Directions (Chocolate Coating and Toppings):
- Melt the Chocolate Chips and stir.
- With a rubber spatula, portion the chocolate onto the tops of each candy bar (quickly to prevent hardening before the toppings go on).
- Sprinkle the crushed walnuts onto the candy bars and place a few Goji Berries on each one.
- Add the rest of the melted chocolate to the sides and ends of the candy bars, then freeze again (just a few minutes this time).
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. These will blow your mind!
All the best,
Sweet Potato Soufflé Nice Cream 🍌
This stuff is amazing! Follow me on Instagram (@realbillthevegan) so you don’t miss anything cool 😉
🍌1 Frozen Banana
🍌1 Medium Organic Sweet Potato (Steamed)
🍌1 TBSP Xylitol (Sugar if you MUST)
🍌1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
🍌Pecans and Pumpkin Seeds to Garnish
- Steam the Sweet Potato.
- Add Sweet Potato, Banana, Xylitol, and Pumpkin Pie Spice to food processor.
- Process until creamy and thick.
- Garnish and serve.
Vegan 🎃 Pumpkin Pie Nice Cream
This one is truly wonderful 🙂 It’s SO easy to make, and when you use Xylitol, it has ZERO added sugar 🙂 Do yourself a favor and make this. Also, don’t forget, when you make Nice Cream, there’s no need to add any nut milk… you just need PATIENCE. Then you’ll get the cream consistency of ice cream EVERY TIME without adding extra ingredients. Yum Factor=11 out of 10 for this one 😉 Come follow me on Instagram for a lot more cool stuff @realbillthevegan
🎃1/4 Cup Organic Pumpkin Purée
🎃1 Frozen Organic Banana
🎃1 TBSP Xylitol
🎃1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
🎃Pumpkin Seeds (garnish)
Put it in a food processor and GO CRAZY!
All the best,