Sweet Chili and Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
This is a new-and-improved kind of recipe/post 🙂 I posted Cauliflower Buffalo Wings before… and believe me, they are delicious! BUT, these are sort of knocked up a notch. Oh… and this one includes sweet chili wings, too! Hope you love it 🙂 Follow me on Instagram (@realbillthevegan).
🌱1 Cup Garbanzo (Chickpea) Flour
🌱1 Cup Water
🌱1 TSP Garlic Powder
🌱1 TSP Onion Powder
🌱1 Heaping TSP Baking Powder
🌱1/2 TSP Sea Salt
Ingredients (Breading) in Separate Bowl:
🌱2 Cups Vegan Bread Crumbs (more if needed)
🌱1/4 Cup Garbanzo (Chickpea) Flour
🌱Mix the above ingredients.
🌱Dip a medium head of cauliflower (cut into pieces) in the batter.
🌱Dip the battered pieces in the breading and toss until covered.
🌱Place pieces on parchment-covered pan.
Ingredients (Buffalo Sauce):
Ingredients (Sweet Chili Sauce):
Directions (Saucing and Finishing):
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings and Vegan Ranch
I waited WAY too long to try this. You see them everywhere, but it’s tough to imagine these things being as AMAZING and wonderful as they really are. Imagine no more! Try them today 🙂 If you haven’t already, head on over to Instagram and follow me (@realbillthevegan) today 🙂
- 1 Medium head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP Sea Salt
- 1 TSP Baking Powder (an addition I learned from my new @nomyourself cookbook)
Ingredients (Hot Sauce Mixture)
- 1 TSP Melted Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- 2/3 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Mix together the batter (except cauliflower)
- Toss the cauliflower in the batter until well covered
- Place battered cauliflower on non-stick foil (with some spray added) or use parchment paper and be glad you did 😉
Bake at 450°F for 15-20 minutes, turning half way through (You can also spray the tops of them with oil prior to baking to get a crispier wing)
- Remove from the oven and toss in the Hot Sauce Mixture, which is pretty self explanatory 😉
- Bake for 25 more minutes (or until nice and crispy). You could turn on the broiler at the end to crisp them more, but be sure you watch them! They scorch fast!
Ingredients: Vegan Ranch Sauce
- ~1/2 Cup Veganaise (more or less to taste or depending on what you want the yield to be)
- A few TBSP nut milk of choice (soy, almond, cashew)(more or less to taste)
- 1 TSP (more or less to taste) Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP (more or less to taste) Onion Powder
- 1/2 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TSP Dried Parsley
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add more veganaise or milk depending on your desired consistency. This isn’t an exact science of a recipe. You can add more or less of everything depending on what you want the finished product to look and taste like 🙂
All the best,