These were WAY too good not to share 🙂 If you haven’t already, follow me on Instagram (@realbillthevegan), please do! I’d love to engage with you there!
🍫1/2 Cup Raw Unsalted Walnuts
🍫1/2 Heaping Cup Pitted Dates
- Combine these two ingredients in a food processor.
- Process completely, until a dough is formed. Remember, patience is the most important ingredient when using a food processor. It takes a bit of time!
- Press the dough out onto a plate into a rectangular slab (suitable for cutting into five equal small candy bars).
- Cut the dough slab into five equal small candy bars and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Ingredients (Chocolate Coating and Toppings):
🍫1/4 Heaping Cup of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (melted)
🍫4-5 Raw Unsalted Walnuts, Crushed with a Spoon
🍫Handful of Goji Berries
Directions (Chocolate Coating and Toppings):
- Melt the Chocolate Chips and stir.
- With a rubber spatula, portion the chocolate onto the tops of each candy bar (quickly to prevent hardening before the toppings go on).
- Sprinkle the crushed walnuts onto the candy bars and place a few Goji Berries on each one.
- Add the rest of the melted chocolate to the sides and ends of the candy bars, then freeze again (just a few minutes this time).
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. These will blow your mind!
All the best,